Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Just some thoughts....

I had not planned on commenting on the tragedy in Connecticut.  I felt that between the news and social media, enough was being said already.  Now that I am seeing so much political B.S. that has been stirred up because of this I feel compelled to throw in my two cents. 

I do have strong political beliefs, but they are mine and mine alone.  If someone asks my opinion I give it, but I do not throw it out there regardless of how good a point it may be or how appropriate it may seem at the time.  Having said that, this is all I have to say about the whole situation.

FORGET the political crap, it does not matter now.  Those kinds of conversations can wait.  Do not forget the victims, the families of the victims (which I consider victims as well), nor the first responders and hospital staff that dealt with, and are still dealing with, this mess.  They are what is important.  Remember the victims.  There is no better tribute.  That is all I have to say.

I will not respond to any political nonsense placed on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment