Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

A Quick Update

So, I haven't been doing much with my blogs lately, and I'm barely on my social media.  I got wind that some think that I have thrown in the towel.  That could not be further from the truth.  In fact I have a revision of my current book almost ready to go and a new book that is also nearly to go.  All I am lacking is my Achilles heel, cover art, and they will be ready

Beyond that I have been been working on two separate novels, as well as starting the plans for three more projects, which I will not start until I get one of the novels done.  I have also been working to update my blogs and make changes to them, so that they better reflect what I want to show.  I have also have been working on new post for both my main blog and my review blog.  Of course, I have to balance this with that little thing called real life, which has become extremely demanding. 

That's it, short and sweet, and to the point.  Thanks to all who read my crappy blog post and crappier posts on G+, Twitter, and FB it will get better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment