Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

I'm Still Here

Well, it has been a really, really long time since I have posted anything on my blog, done a review, or even taken a deep breath.  I'm not going to bore you with the details of my life, but I will say that my life has kind of thrown me around lately.  I have been dealing with that, and basically forgotten about everything else. 

Fortunately, things are slowing down for me, at least some, so I am hoping to get back to work for all of you soon.  I discovered that I can use my Kindle to make editing notes recently, so that has put me back on track with my latest anthology book. 

I must admit I can't wait until this thing is done.  It's not that the book itself has been aggravation, in truth I had fun writing it; editing not so much.  Anyway, everything that could have happened to slow the process down, or sometimes stop it completely has happened.  Thank goodness I didn't put out a release date, or I would have become a big fat liar and there would have been many people po'ed at me.

Suffice it to say, it has been slow going, but I am working steadily.  Thanks to all who have to supported me, and I also want to thank those that haven't.  Why?  Well it's simple, I want to shove your faces in it when I get it out there!

I don't see any book reviews coming any time soon, but I do have a couple to read, so hopefully I will get back on the ball with that too.

Thanks to all, be they supporter or nay-sayer.  To the supporters I say thank you, to the nay-sayers I say @#$%&.

I have managed to at least stay up to date on my social empire, so you can join me there.  The links are on the right.  Everyone is always welcome!

I'll leave you with a pic I have that makes me smile.  Later all!

2 comments:

  1. I use my kindle for proof reading and making editing notes too. It's particularly useful as I can't connect to the net with it and so don't distract myself by checking email, twitter, facebook, rinse and repeat.

    Good luck with the anthology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It really is handy, but you are totally right! I never considered the fact it helps avoid distractions.

    ReplyDelete