Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

A New Addition

So I had been wanting to do several reviews on several different things for a while.  Movies, TV shows and of course books.  The problem, besides time, was I did not want to fill my author blog up with reviews.  After all, it was supposed to be primarily about my work, not everyone else's.  So, I decided to simply start a whole new feature separate from my author blog.  A Scribe's Reviews will contain all my reviews.  That is not to say they won't appear here also, but only book reviews will appear here.  All others, along with my book reviews, will appear on my new site.  Just click the tab above and you're in business. 

This is only the first feature I'm going to introduce.  I have more coming.  The site URL is www.1ebtaylorreviews.blogspot.com easy to remember huh?  I hope you enjoy it!  I will have all sorts of new reviews going up soon, just remember only book reviews will appear on my author blog, the rest will appear on A Scribe's Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment