Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Just Too Darn Busy (running from law)!

Hello out there on planet Earth, and beyond, if you have a really great internet connection.  Sorry it's been so long since I put up a post (cops closing in).  I've simply been too busy to do much of anything, other than what is required of me to pay my bills (work).

This post won't be too much, just a little peek into what is going on my mind (crickets chirping).  I have been giving a lot of thought to my first full length Sci-fi novel (in other words dreamed).  I am coming closer to settling on a ship design.  You would be surprised how hard it is to come up with a ship design that isn't campy or a rip-off of the design of another ship from some other SF series (please don't sue).  Anyway I have a lot of notes (mental) and the people I have run the concept by have been very receptive (bribery).

With the help of a friend (should be committed), I also came up with a concept for a zombie book.  Now, I don't want to hear any wise cracks about jumping on the bandwagon (turned down speaker volume).  I have thought of that already (hanging on to coat tales).  I really like the concept that we came up with, and we are thinking about trying to put it together (I will take all the credit).

Other than work I have gotten little else done.  I had hoped to have my second short story book edited by now, but that has proven to be difficult.  I also had hoped to have a manuscript done by now.  I'm on the last couple of chapters, so there really is no excuse (dog ate it).  Once I get that done I will begin my SF novel in earnest (not Earnest goes to camp). 

So sorry this isn't what many of you would like to see from me (I'm a slacker), but I hope that I will be able get a little more done in the near future.  The next "Scribes Work" post (hate that title) should be out soon. 

Oh, one last thing.  When I do get boc Vol 2 ready, I am going to a simultaneous launch of volumes one and two on smashwords as well as a launch of volume two on Amazon (I'm starving please buy it).

Until then, thanks for your support (you rock) and I will see all of you soon (I stalk).

No comments:

Post a Comment