Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Too Many Irons in the Fire!

After some figuring I came to realize that I have three rather large projects under way. One is the second book in my short story series the second is a manuscript that I am close to completing then believe it or not somehow I forgot that already had one manuscript done that I need to edit. This third project I actually started first as part of a trilogy. I put it on hold due to a myriad of reasons.
What it boils down to is I have too many irons in the fire.
You may think that three isn't too bad and that they are fairly advanced projects. That's all true except for one little problem! I have two more concepts in my head I can't get rid of. One of them is for a four book series.
My head hurts even thinking about it but you know what? I'm excited to get them all done! It's going to be hard to be sure but it's going to be a blast!
I know I keep promising snippets and I fully intend to give them in the form of an excerpt from one of new short stories.
Ive already decided which story I'm going to use. I just need my grown up responsibilities to give me an hour of breathing room! I hate being a grown up!
Thanks to all and keep the ideas flowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment