Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Finally

Well I have been working for the better part of a day on my social media empire and I think I finally have it finished. Or, at least I've got to a point where I'm not longer ashamed of it.  Anyone who is trying to accomplish what I am trying to should make sure they have interconnected all there social goodies so that they all overlap. 

I am close to completing a rough draft of my latest book.  It will be my first novel and I am looking forward to seeing it completed.  I will soon start to post little snippets about it as soon as I am able.  Until then thanks for all your support and check out my pages for more info!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world from a fellow SF writer! Good luck with finishing the rough draft of your book, that's always exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Its always a blast to get a manuscript done.

    ReplyDelete